26yo Indiana was a firecracker! She's the big-chested girl at the party that's either parked on the keg or upstairs getting her tits gang-fucked by a bunch of fratboys. Don't be surprised if she's also regularly blowing the CEO of a Fortune 500 for a steak dinner!But let's get back to her nipples.
She needed money to "update her closet." Being horny, we asked for specifics.
"I need to make a Victoria's Secret run," she confided. "My businessman sugar daddy told me to get extra sexy. I can't let him down. A girl's got to eat, drink, and be merry, right? I saw a sheer teddy with matching bikini panities that I've got to have. I figure if I keep the receipts, the chump will re-imburse me."
Nice. A girl with a head for business. And a pair of tits to make sure she succeeds."I know I have sweet knockers," she noted. "My boobs are full, firm, and natural. I once had a guy pay suck on my right nipple through my shirt! The best is my loan officer schill. I needed $5K for a mint used Camaro. He said he'd lower the interest several points if he could take cell phone pics of my breasts. Shit yes!"
Game on! So we broke out a sixer of Keystone light and got the party started!
If you tried hard, she had a weird connection with Marilyn Monroe (seems any big buxom blonde gal does, but Indiana moreso), so we had her bend over in a bra and give us a hanger shot. I don't know about the other guys, but I was getting excited.
Indeed, she had a great rack. I'm not an idiot. And I certainly don't need all day to figure out if I want to see a girl jump up and down and make her big ass boobies bounce."Take off the top," I ordered. I didn't mean to be rude. It just came out. I really wanted tit at this point.
Damn, just what I had been waiting for! They were luscious. The areola was fantastic. The nipples were fleshy, just like I like them. I went for the jugular.
"Pinch your nipples," I barked. "Hard!"
She was off to the races. She pressed. She twisted. She pulled. Daddy needed his titties. I dropped the camera, walked up, and started sucking. I didn't realize my mouth had been watering. But she did.
"I knew when I went twistys you'd be over on your knees," she said. "It's what I wanted, too."
Click Here for More Pics of Indiana's Big Nipple Party Boobs