19yo tits are gold! Especially if they're Missy's. Ain't she a cute lil' blonde minx? I feel like rubbing one out on the spot looking at her rack in that lace bra. Must be her smooth alabaster white skin and cleavage and come-fuck-me eyes. Yes, if I had the fortune of meeting her I'd just blurt out how much I want to suck her knockers and poke her "weeping lady."Nevermind the fact t hat I'd spend hours licking her shaved armpits, yummy belly, and hump-ready hips!
But let's talk nipples and tits, eh? I know I'm ready.
Missy knows she's got a top-shelf rack and loves to show it off in front of the camera. Perky doesn't begin to do her justice.
"My best feature?" she asks. "It's got to be my breasts. Mine are 100 percent natural. They start high on my chest and have perfect hang. I'd say I'm definitely more than a handful. If a guy's into tit fucking them, he's in for a treat.

"I put lube between my cleavage, hold the girls tight, and craddle his dick like a pussy. Except I'm better than pussy! I'm also a horny little cocksucker, so if he's big enough and patient, I'll suck his knob in ways he can only imagine. And if he wants to cum, he's welcome to drop a load on my titties or in my hot succulent mouth."
Why can't every girlfriend be like Missy?
Hang tight. It gets better.
"I like missionary sex as much as I like it from behind," she confesses. "I get to real feel it deep when my man's on top. But most importantly is he gets to oggle my boobs and suck my tits. If he's not giving my nipples enough attention, I'll tell him. I'll also tell him that he doesn't have to be gentle either

"I have thick nipples and they are very senstive to licking and biting. I like my areolas tongue flicked. The best way I can describe this is to use your tongue like a paintbrush. Dab, stroke, brush.
"And don't be afraid to bite. Oh my God I like it when you nibble on my nipple. Start from the top and work your way down. I will be majorly wet by the time you stick your cock up my pink tight pussy."
Missy revealed to us that her breasts are most ready for a squeeze and a suckle when they first come out of her bra after a hard day of waitressing. The nipples are warm. Licking and breathing on them will immediately make them erect. But make sure you get busy using your hands.
Click Here for More Pics of Missy's 19yo Nipples...