Meggan's the kind of girl you take over to mom's house. Then hurry upstairs to strip her nude in the guest bathroom so you can play with her cheery nipples.That's how I'd envision it.
"You're close," she recounted. "But instead of the bathroom it was the laundryroom. My ex-fiance was so horny for my chest that he nearly ejaculated in his Sunday's best.
"He put me on top of the washer, moved my panties aside, and gave me a good, firm diddling. I remember, however, that I slapped him on the head and told him to suck my nipples.
"He looked at me like I had fallen off the moon. Curious, because he knows that I'm orgasmic when he plays with my titties as he's pounding my whispering lily. But he was dick. Totally contrary. I'd ask for it up the ass, and he's park his stick in my mouth. WTF?!?!"
Meggan, we feel your pain. Let the schmuck go. He's a loser.

I will confess: Looking at your perfectly formed 34B breasts...well, I want to have a quick tit fuck. I'll do it at your mother's house, too. If you ask me to chill and have anal sex, I'll do it. As long let me stare at your heaving, bouncing chest when I flip you into missionary.
"Funny, he was so selfish," she groaned. "I'd beg him to pump my chest. I so love a good load of real man cum in my face. But he's go internal. Crazy bastard. Thank god there was no pre-nup. I love driving his Benzo!"
Guys, don't shoot me, but if I could get a crack at those cans every night at work, I'd let her take the house. Hell, I'd even let her have the dog. Just let me jerk my seed on those knockers.
"See, you know the value of a good rack," she noted. "You hang out with me and you'll see how the guys gaze at my breasts. I purposely bend over so they can see my cleavage. Or I'll adjust my dress and have an accidental nipple slip. I only do this for men who appreciate it."

Oh, baby, I'd appreciatte it. I'd suck your apple titties unti the nipples got nice and hard and rose pink. Then I'd pull my cock out and rub the head on your areolas. You'd be moaning in complete and utter pleasure.
"Do you like small nipples?" She asked.
"Of course," I replied.
"Small like my nipples?"
"Especially yours," I said under heavy breath.
She took off her shirt, layed on her back, arched it, and gave me a perfect shot of her lovely mounds. Perfect curvature. The nipple stub called out for me. I fondled my cock. She beckoned me. I obeyed, and slid my shaft in her cleavage.
The rest is history, amigos.
Click Here to See All of Meggan's Little Nipple Pictures